Monday, November 19, 2012

Makeuplook of saturday....with a glimse in your eye....




This was my Makeuplook for saturday...when we  where going out.........


Used my new (oldie) Silver and Yaya (new) from MakeupStore and Turqouise from my BenNye Palette..and Poison plum from SugerPill Burning heart palettte....so you can say that this look contains all of my favourites (among many others of course).....

 
I do loooove the lashes.....find them gorgeous.....so full.....and still not to to much.....


 
I did tape a makeuptutorial thats coming up soon......... on My Channel.....


 

 
What do you think?
Like it?
 
I looove this look...one of my alltime favourite looks.......
The glitter under and the rhinestone...the glimse in the eye...are a new element for this look...this time......just wanted a little something special....
 
Did from the beginning start making a 2 colored pink/purple glitter brow...but it just didnt appear the way I wanted so I took it off.......
 
But please stay tuned to see the makeuptutorial on this one....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment