Thursday, November 29, 2012

New MakeUpStore purcheses.....



Was just a quickie at MakeUpStore...got one present and one thing for me....

They had 20 % discount today...........always nice.....

One thing I am a sucker for is nice packaging on things...especially makeup of course......and I always loooooove MakeUpStores little bags and boxes....these ones where for there christmas collection BonBon.....so cute little bag/boxes.....



 
 
I actually also have another Giveaway coming up very soon......
 
except my Mac GiveAway
 
 
Giving away 4 products..........to 2 people.........
 
Stay tuned to see more......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm a sucker for nice packaging as well. I haven't started my christmas shopping yet. I need to get on the ball with that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They`re just lovely....so cute...yeah it`s goos to start in time....hate cues.....and crowds in the stores.....LThank u for your love and support....Lots of love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete