Monday, November 19, 2012

Piercings...new/old....



I was this weekend looking for a book by the founder/creator of Nars.....

Did not find it...but what i did find was these.........

 
A fully loaded plastic storage thing filled with piercings.....I have been looking for these before and never found them...maybe next time I am looking for something else I will find my book..hihi...lol....



Its lots of different kind of piercings...some for my tounge and some for my belly/navel piercing.....


 
You got this Isis piercing...love her...(a egypt godess, i think)...and a little keypad lock with keys......
 
It`s really time to change my tounge one.....had the blue stone tooo long...I usually always wear pink there.....



 
This one is sooooo cool.........really diggin it....

 
Soooo glad I found them.......maybe I can finally start wearing them.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment