Saturday, April 12, 2014

Foundation of the day.-....MakeupForever


These where my lovely founadtion products of the day....

MakeupForevers Matte Velvet founadation....
Mac pro conceal and Correct palette
Fix + from Mac
Mac Studio  fix

Using my Sigma Flat Kabuji brush to apply it with....and my BIG fluffy Makeupforever brush to lighty dust over this lovely powder....


Over the weekdays I try to try out a little different foundation most every day......different in brand, fininsh and so on......so many different ones.....

In the weekends I prefer some that I know exaclty what they´re all about......safe cards....and that has flawless fininsh......and lasts all day looooong......and night if i need....

WHat are you wearing for the day....?

lots of love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment