Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Anastasia Beverly Hills produckts




I sent for these long time ago.....when they hadnt released the here in Sweden...

Had my sister that lives in the states get me these.....just recently got them when she was here visiting here in Sweden....

Already by then got the Dark brown one here in Sweden.......

So happy for having a backup and a darker one to play around with.....




I got Dark Brown and Ebony..

haven tried ebony at all yet....but know Dark brown suites me perfect so we will see,...maybe try to use both for a more "alive" brow.....;)....

I really looove these products....I have gotten some questions about how good they are and how smugde and waterproof they really are...

Since I live in sweden I have tried them out in rain.....and good resultes...

Also sometimes if I wash my face quickly....i can still see some eyebrows left ;)....so they are really good...

And like I have said before when I see my self reaching for a product I know its a good product....

Have loads I dont reach for....but this ones feel sooo good....

I have used it ever single day since I got it...

Only thing I will say...cause I do tell my friends and people to get these amazing products...then the first things most of them say..is that but I can work with a cream.....

Must say that it does of course take some practise....but then afgter only a short while you will see your self getting better to eventually doing it in your sleep ;)...lol...no but almost...

And you only need the smalles smallest amount......

I apply it with a small and very precise angled brush.....

So I can really recommend you getting these products...just have a little patiens...you will get it right after a while....

I have noticed my self more and more taking time for my brows....really dislike uneven brows ....this has really come with the years.....

Your brows are also one future of your face that is so personal....a lot of the times when I am doing maskeup on someone else I will let them do there own brows or just slightly fill them in as they do them self...

Because they frame your face so much....and with totally scuplted and perfect brows you might not recognize your self (if you normally dont wear them )

Anyway enought blabbled...

Have you tried any of them ?

Like them ?

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment