Monday, April 21, 2014

INGLOT haul video OUT NOW


Here again with my Inglot HAUL...going more in depth about my Inglot products....new and since before....

So glad to share with you..have eyeshadows, blushes, eyeliner and makeupbags...



Here are my newly rearranged Inglot palettes....


Swtches of my blush palette........

they are sooo amazingly pigmented....



Woooow...


Can as well be used as eyeshadows since they are so very very highly pigmented...

and one thing i always suggest when people ask about Inglot blushes are to gently dab with yiur brush and tap off the access....for best application.....so you dont look like a clown..also to build it up rather than take to much from the beginning...




And wooow arent they amazingly pigmented......such gorgous colors....

will get back to you with the numbers......
+


Overall so happy with all of my Inglot palettes...see my self reaching a lot more for them now...with the latest additons....and deifntly the blush palette

Need one more subtile for my Pro kit...




Check out my Inglot HAUL with swathes and impressions....

Looove to hear what you think....and some of your favourite eyeshadows or blushes or other products from Inglot?

Or hear how innoying it is that your country doessnt have Inglot...as sweden...

lol.....

Keep it Connected and have a lovely Eastern (if you celibrate it otherwise just have a lovely weekend)

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

lOts of love

MizZMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment