Monday, April 14, 2014

Pink and Purple Inglot Makeuplook OUT NOW








Here usiong my new Pink Purple and Blue eyeshadows from Inglot.
They are sooo highly pigmented and such a nice finish...

and of course I dont think you can go wrong with this combination of colors....they compliment eachother so good...and just marry in to eachother....

Love my purples and pinks...and blues.....and all the colors of the rainbow ;) as well.....lol....







These where the products used :

eyes : 

Eyeshadow primer potion Urban Decay
Lite Corrector BitchslapCosmetics
Inglot eyeshadows
Pink,Purple, Blue

Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Turqiuise (?)Eyekohl pencil from Mac
Mascara
Lashes

Blush : 

Inglot

Lips : 

Process Magenta Lipliner from Mac
Bombshell lipstick from Michael Kors





























Loooe to hear what you think...

I really felt I good to test them out really good doing these look....

I releazied in Inglots brand I dont prefer the matte shadows...which I normally do.....cause I do fin them a little to chalky some colors...but the shimmer/pearl(frost fininsh looks great.....and easy to work with...blends really good.....


Wore this look for a footballgame right next to the water....sooo beautiful and calm....

and good football...;)...




Keep it conncected : 

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Have  a lovely weekend...

lOts of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment