Saturday, April 12, 2014

My new Hourglass powder





Ths is my new Hourglass ambiant light powder...

In Radiant Light..

If you havtn heard about these lovely products...you have to google it....

Havent so far heard anyone not raving and looovin this product....so a far back I though I have to get my hands on it......unfortunatly as always they dont and diodnt sell them in Sweden...and couldnt get no where online to ship here either...
(now you can from the UK)

So I asked my sister that lives in New York to order this for me from Sephora....so she did..

I choose this color cause it was the darkest and i the description of it it sounded like the most likely to suite me if any at all..

Havent had the chance to play around with it yet.....but one of my thought was that it was gonna be wayyy to light for me even as a highligher...then thought I will then just use it for my PRO kit on others....

But we will see...one thing I can say though....wooow what an amazing finish..only touched it so so genlt and wooowww....so finly milled.....

And the packaging looks amazing.....

Only bad thing I noticed straight away was all the finger prints ;)...lol....well well....looks good anyway....

I looks really clasyy...and the pricetag was pretty classy as well ;)....but of course wayyy cheaper than here in europe..

They always ad so much on the price when it comes here......why......

cant wait to swacth it and show you....got some request already through my Instagram : @mizzmadeup
to make a video and show swacthes,.......so i will try to do that...

Big interest in these products

From everything I have heard so far sounds like some revolutionary products....new thinking....kind of products......

Only down side I can think of is the shade range.....should of been many many more I think.....





Stay tuned to see what I thought of it....


Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment