Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New video HAUL Anastasia Beverly Hills, Belletto Studios, Hourglass, Sigma and Sacha Cosmetics UP NOW


Here with another Haul........with things I ordered last few month....but never showed you yet...

yeyyyyy.....

First these wonderful things....



They have a couple different sets.....

This is the Ultimate Beauty-basics-kit ....

U get soooo much for your money...amazing...

Like a I said in the video....here in Sweden u would pay 800 to 1000 dollars for a machine like this....


Havent used it yet...just wanted to show it to you....so so excited to get to start testing it....and tell u about it...


Also of course except the products that was included....some other products...will tell more about that in later post......



Of course felt I absolute needed these well talked about products from Hourglass....

Got the darkes powder i could see.....But looks like its not dark enough..just have to ad it to my pro kit.....

Cant wait to use that...amazing compact....and so well talked about....

Next on the list was a product that at the time when I got it wasnt availble in Sweden at all......(now is)

 


And that was these two lovely brow products from Anastasia Beverly Hills...

These Dipbrow Pomade is amazing.....fixes your brows to perfection.....;)...

Looove this product...used it ever single day since I got it....

Here got it in two differnt colors Ebony and Dark brown...

I wasnt sure which one would be right for me so got both....but Dark brown is dark enough...just for a more defined look maybe use Ebony...havent actully tried it yet..cause liked dark brown so much....

And of course my new and very first (brush over all)Flat top Kaubi brush from SIGMA
Have used it ever single since I got it..soo really looove it....
Nowadays since I already have so many favourtie brushes for certain areas a rarely get new ones..unless its a kind I dont already have...and didnt really have anyhthing exactly like it...so go this one....

Really good...perfect application....and soo so dence...and love the size of the handle...and so on.....tell u more about it soon...



Then a foundation / COncealer palette i was recomended to get.....

So happy I did...

all the way flying in from Trinidad and Tobago.....flew across the world to get  here....

Its sooo amazing...such a flawless finsih....and wooow.w...the skin looks wonderful....

will post more details about each and one of all of these products soon...and if interest is I will do reviews of all of them....



Check it out and let me know what u thought or is theres anything else..u want ot hear more about or so....


Keep it conncected :

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear 


Lots of love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment