Saturday, April 12, 2014

My new airbrush machine


This is my new Airbrush....

This felt like  must when you´re gonna work with makeup...or just have lots of lots of fun with it...

Can do so many things wth it...and use it both for beauty makeup and theatrical /fashionble makeup or for any cool avantgardish kind of look....

You can use it for what ever products you like....foundation, blush, highlighter....colors....what ever u like....(thats fluidy of course ;)

got such a gret deal on this machine......usually they are so so much more expensive.....

I havent actually used it yet...just been laying there for  week now...but this weekend I will finally have time to start exploring a for me new part of makeup.....more technichal....

Cant wait....



I came in a cute little bag...where you ghave everthing gathered...so easy to bring or just keep....

They have them in white and black depending on what kit you get......I got the white one, as you can see...

Have you used airbrush machine before?

Any tips and trick to consider?

So excited...know I m gonna have sooo much fun with it.....

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment