Monday, April 7, 2014

SPRING makeuplook UP NOW


A very spring looking eyeshadow look.....I looove this colorcombo...and these eyeshadows are amazing to work with.....

This is defintly one of my alltime favourite Yellows....sooo amzing...and yellow good products are very very hard to find....



The colors blend so good together...so easy to work with...of course from one of my alltime favourite palettes from BenNye....what a palette...amazing....






Products used for this look : 









Hope you like it.....please comment rate and subscribe.....

Actually got my inspiration from looking out the window seing it being all green.....after the snow left a couple of weeks back.....









Keep it Connected :

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Always loooe hearing from you.....

and if you would have any special requests or so...please let me know.....

Fastes way is to comment or so in my social medias...or send me a message.....

Have a lovely weekend......

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment