Sunday, April 6, 2014

hour lipcream from Elisabeth Arden


I recently got this lipcreme/lipbalm...

I had then heard about it before...so when I saw it at my last trip at the taxfree....I just had to get it.....




Cant really say I ve seen any miraculasly things happend...but of course the lips feel very nice and smooth....

I am currently only using this to see if I can tell any differnce...not really so far...


One thing I really really love about it is that its not a "press on cap"...you have to screw it on...and since it is a tin can kind of jar...that makes it a lot more easy to handle....

I had vaseline jars and other lipbalm jars that I after a while just couldnt get open because it was to greasy and to tightly pressed....

So looove that..



A bit boring color....and the smell is like a warm honey kind of scent which i m not really to fond off.....
I prefer more fresh fruite smells or so...

But one thing is usually when it is a bit more "bring" it usually works very good...even better.....

So we will see..

Will give you a full review when I have used it a bit longer.....

But wasnt that expensive soI felt i wanted to try it....

Have you tried it?

If so what do you think?

lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment