Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Belletto studio products (airbrush)


These are the products I got for my airbrush...some different foundations, blushes and eyeshadow...

Also primer and lustre drops....

Every bottle has a little marble or something in them so that you can shake them good....

And you only need a small small amount for ever type of application......a drop or so for certain things..maybe a little more for foundation.....(at least 6 ) 

I also did get the lightest and the darkest shade they had...so that I can mix and match to any color i need....

I always try to do that when I get a new foundation for my kit......so you dont have to go and get ever single shade of foundation in ever brand......usually works really good....
+


Excited to see what its all about....

and see the fininsh..supposto be so much more close to reality......more natural....or not if you use green all over the face ;).....lol.....for a costume look for halloween or so....

AMazing deal....in the kit i got you got like 6 of those bottles I think it was...ir more......so great deal.....really......

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment