Saturday, April 5, 2014

Inglot shopping


You can just imagine when I came in and seen this......

My day was made....

woooowwwww....

Never been to a Inglot store.....so sooo excited......

And sooo much to choose from.....I want really sure at all on what I was gonna get except i knew I wanted a blush palette....

and dont you think i got a pleasant suprice when they told me that all MUA´s got a 20 % discount as well....

so my day was made....just by stepping in the store.....


So they had all there shadows, concealer, powders, blushes...and many more displayed like this (this was from there freedom system....

that lets you choose what ever you want in a palette...so many combinations you can make when you choose your palette....

I finally decided to choose oen blush palette.....and one 10 piece palette and fill that with eyeshadows....


You know me and choosing....so many nice ones......i stood there so long...I coould of probably stayed there all day if it wasnt for my shopping friends...that wasnt in to makeup at all...


When u had choosed your items...she picked them up and put them on a metal plate so you could se them together......

I really loooev this kind of shopping where you can choose where ever you want.....





So many nice liners.....can of course also be used as bases and so on....


So many things to choose from....but i wasnt gonna get anything else then shadows blushes and eyeliners.....

the only thing I did get except that was 2 bags.....



Here the girls where picking out my colors......



Had to take  a photo with this wonderful happy norweigan girl.....she was so patient with me....aslways take my time....




Got away from the shop with 3 Inglot bags....... :)




How amny amazing lashes......wooooowwwww...



So happy i finally got  the oppurtunity to visit an inglot store...

Really happy about that.....everyone should have that kind of experience sometime.....

i really loooved the packaging and thinking of the brand...


Stay tuned to see more details of my goodies....

If you follow me on IG : @mizzmadeup
You might of seen already...;)

Lots of love

MizzmadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment