Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Naked basics new palette - Urban Decay


This is my new Naked Basics palette...from Urban Decay..

we all know how much i loooove there eyeshadow primer and face primer...and Naked palettes.....1-3..

So this was the last meeber of the family to get....


Very good size...and perfect shadows for any kind of neutrual look....

Can do a pinupy kind of look.....or a more smokey look....

Or just any day to day or nightime look...really...

So much you can do....all about creating shadows and light.....




Reminds me a lot of my Bennye neutrual palette but in a smaller format....

Perfect for travelling......and to even keep in your handbag on the go....

Will swatch it and show you soon......

Also will have a Haul video up soon,....on My Youtube Channel ......

About my latet purches....of the last month.....or so....

Lots of love

MizzMadeup





No comments:

Post a Comment