Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rearranging my Goodie drawers



I have for the longest time had this huge goodie bag/tester/gift drawer....

where I have put all little testers and gifts and other products I got samples off and so on....

So it was wayyy overdue to rearrange all the stuff in this drawer so its more excess able for me....

and so I can see what I acually have...





So started off sorting it in different bags.....like hair things...face things...makeuprelated, eyecreams, perfumes...

Actually did give most of my perfume samples away since I never get arounf to use them anyway...





Then after sorting them in bags....i got these divider things from Ikea and put in the drawer...sooo much easier and better.....



Started putting everthing in it........separated..and well visible so that I can see what I have as soon as I take the drawer out....



some hair hings..

Its amazing how many goodies you get.....

That was how I spent my last sunday......and sorting a small bit of my wardrobe....

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment