Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Victoria secret shopping




Her you have my Secrets..and Victorias of course ;).....lol...



Looove the full mood in the store......so sexy....so calm.....and so pink......yeyyyy....:)


These are the things I got...my Secrets....

One fold up shopping bag...and one pair of knickers.....pink of course....what else....

This bag is sooo incredible smart.....for travelling, shopping.....what ever really...even for like the beach....


First steo it folds up to is this......


To show you how big this is already....i have my hand here.....so you see it...



So cute and smart.....




Then you can pull apart the zipper...or just zipp it.....and it folds out even more...amazing bag....


This is gonna be so perfect for me when flying and travleing overall....and dont feel like having a hard suitecase as handluggage.......

Cause its very often a hustle.....

I looove it....and know Im gonna have so much good use out of it.....

isnt it smart...will have to show you live on My Youtube Channel when I´m doing a haul for this.....

Loooved it...and of course also my new lovely pink bags....i would of got anything just to get the too...;)....lol....

So these where my secrets...from Victorias secret.....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment