Saturday, April 5, 2014

Rearaging my Inglot shadows new and old..


I looove this...this is one the best part with shopping makeup....when you come home and unpack everything...and place it where it´s supposto be.....

Since I already had two palettes from Inglot I now decided that they needed to be rearranged to to fit with the new colors and so on.....


After a lkot of thinking of how I wanted it I decided to make one neutrual palette and one colorfull.....and then one a little mix.....


The only bad thing that I can come up with when thinking of inglot is that once you pop them in the paltte its hard to get them up and you cant see the number easy (with the right tool it works...and some can even be taken up my the magnetic in the actual palette.....)

I think they could of had the number on  removable sticker that you could of put on the backside of the palete...

I had to make my own......





I can sometime s find it very hard figuring out how I want them in  palette...do you chose a good variation.....after simular color....most used all in one....har to decide I think....




Wooowww.everytime I see these blushes I get amazed...they are soooo uincredible bright and colorful...





This is how I ended up doing with them......

Did go with one more colorfull palette and one more neutrual one witha  little mix....and then the blush palette of course.....



Taaaaadaaaaa.......


Looks so fresh and wooowwww.they look amazing....cant wait to play with ever single one....

lots of love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment