Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mascaras of the day


After rearranging my testers drawers and top of my amkeuptable...I foud lots of new mascaras....so i thought I wold start trying them out...

this one i got sooo so cheap...so didnt really excpect much...but you never know....you might be supriced sometime...I usually get mascara pretty low priced....like maybe middle price range...cause I dont see no point getting the most expensive mascara when so many brands does such great job...like Loreal maybelline....and many more...

This is from Kiss NY Ruby Kisses...

Really cool wand on it...so m´bent......unfortunatly it felt so so dry..maybe it was old...even though it wasnt opened...but i reall liked the brush...will proably clean off the brsh when done and use it for other mascaras...

Here ont the picture a safe bet for me....

Maybellines falsies......really give the lashes sucha  nice look.....

usually double that one ont top off colossal mascara from Maybelline....

Have lots of more mascaras to try out....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment