Monday, September 3, 2012

Back from Cruise....

Had a lovely time on the cruise...even though the sea was pretty rough both nights.......



Got only 2 makeup/beauty realated things......just didnt have the time to go and look as long as I planned.....

Its actually still going like waves in my mind....I feel my self thinking I am still on the boat......

I have gone a lot of times on these cruises and never was the sea this rough......but we did have  alot of fun........eating lovely food......dancing......went to the SPA...u all thats followed me for sometime now how much I enjoy a good Spa...and this was lovely......enjiyed every minute of it.....

really had a wonderful time....share more details with u in upcoming post....

Have all the pictures in my sons phone...so have to down load them first........

Lots of Love....

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment