Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lipstick - Bitchslap swatched....









Here you have the names of all the lipsticks...from left to right........really cool names.....isnt it?



Here you have the swatches...........I do think the quality seems better on the blue, purple and the bright pink one.......this is what I have noticed so far......but I havent really tried them enough to say yet.......we will see.....




I do feel like the 3 to the right are more full coverage as well....and the other one has more sheen to them.......

I must say...since I started using Mac lipsticks its not many that measure up at all.....the same for these unfortunalty......I just wish Mac would come out with more color ful lipsticks....(rainbow colors)......in theit orginal sortment......I would defintly buy every single one of them.....


A mix of Mi Puta and Verga
 
This is just a little samlpe of what you can do...really love when you sort of contour the outer part of your lips with a darker color......
the same would work with a green lip wit blue at the outer corners...or any color really.....
 
enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the lipsticks! Always nice to read your blogg darling! Love Lady Pontiac <3

    ReplyDelete