Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Orly - Gliz & Glamour

I have been looking for a Gold nailpolish for a while...some of you might remember last december.....

..I used Gold sticker things for the nails.....to get that gold color.......not just golden tone...it really looks like gold that was the effect I was going for.....

......But I dont really like the stickers to much......but  now yesterday I was browsing youtube...and saw one of my favourite Guru MissChievous new video, where she had a gold nailpolish on  and it was this.......






Glitz & glamour from Orly.......



This is a nailpolish i definitly want to get my hands on.....dont know but if they would have the silver version I would probably get that one as well........´

This was exactly was I have been loking for.....so I am so happy..if I can just find it here........

Enjoy :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment