Sunday, September 9, 2012

Purches from Cruise......escada, Jean paul gaultier..

 
 
These are the few items I bought on the cruise.......
 
...perfume.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this is not a can of tomato soap.......it`s of course..that I think most people knows....
 
 
...Jean Paul gaultiers perfume for men...a present for my man.......
 
I actually have the woman one.....like it.....
 
 
 
 
 
This is a limited editon from Escada called Sexy Graffiti...
Its a  Eau de Toilette and a 50 ml bottle...
 
This is a new perfume to me......but I decided to try it......because I had for many many years ago...my all time favourite perfume....from Escada....but it does no longer excist.....so I thought maybe try this.....smells very nice......
 

 
Look at this cute little martini glas hanging on it......I have always liked Escadas form of bottles....just looks sooo prettty....
 
 
also got something more I will share with you later.......
 
Can you guess what it is.....I have been wanting one for sometime now.....
 
enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment