Saturday, September 8, 2012

Face routine......

 
 
Start off with a clean face.....use your mouisturizer....
 
 
 
Also moiusturize your eyes.....under the eyes and a small, small bit on the eyelid......
 
 
 
After that time to prime your face....I am here using a primer from Smashbox Photo finish......You dont need to much...just make sure to work it in goooood......
 
Let it set for a little while and then......
 
 
 
 
Time to apply the foundation...since its just a weekday and I am not doing anything special...I am just using my Healthy Mix from Bourjouis.....love how good it applys booth light but still good enough coverage.......perfect for everyday use.......
 
 
I also sprayed my face with my Max Fix + I do thius sometimes before but more during applikation of foundtion or/and after.......(also after I applied powder and eyemakeup if any just to make it last and melt together.....)
 
 
 
I just dot it out on the skin and then buff it in with my buffing brush, my beloved Mac 187......just blends it sooo well with the skin......
 
 
Just keep on buffing it in......buffing and buffing....
 

 
The just some Fix plus......you can also use your brush or a blending sponge to work it in......
 
This is about how I do my face routine......will soon do a video tutorial with this.....On My Channel......
 
Also coming up soon...just some simple everyday simple eyemakeup.....natural.....



 
 
 
Se my next post for this.....
 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment