Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clean your lashes.....


Cleaing, cleaning.....



Sometimes you have to do boring things.......

Like this...cleaning up your falsies.......I dont do it straight after I been wearing them...cause most often it`s late at night and I am tired.....so either before next look when they are gettin used or in between......

I just simply use a tweezer...many years ago I used to wash them and soooo......but I never thought it worked out very well......what I did then was also to use mascara on the falsies...i very rarely do that now......cause it just shortens the lifetime  of every lash......

So now I just clean off every lashe from the glue resedue with a tweezer........usually you can just pull the fukll strip of glue off.........sometimes a little at a time.......

A little tip if you still feel that you want to get your own lashes melt better with the falsies is to actually use seethrough mascara......works good as well.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment