Monday, September 24, 2012

Dry lips- Mac Sailor, OddMolly

 
These are the two lipbalms I am reaching for most wright now.......always have them in my purse....
 
 
This one is a longtime favourite....from Odd Molly .....at least I think since a year back......got it on my birthday in january.....really lovin this lipbalm...works so good and really stays moizturized and also has a little tint of color.........
 
 

 
The consictensy is lovely...sooo smooth and creamy......I use this the most and especially before I start fixing my faceroutine with foundation....I try to apply it then...so by the time it`s time to apply lipproduct lips are good......
..most of the time it`s are still creamy so thats just tells you have good of a product it really is.......
 
What I also really love is that because that it has a small tint of color you can use this for everyday makeup..if you want something in between a regular lipbalm and lipstick.....
 
 
This is the one I have also been reaching for a little bit lately...is also a Lipbalm with a tint of color...maybe a little bit more color in this one.....
 
 
This is from Mac`s Sailor...something series.......Named Au Rose.......
 
It comes in this cute sailor patterned tube...and has  alittle applicator.....for simple use.....Really nice consistency.....and very light......does feel a little more like a lipcolor only...but actually does moizturizes your lips pretty good........
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you tried any ones of the above??
What are you using wright now??
 
Is soooo important especially at this time of year (here Fall) my lips start to go drier and drier....just needs it....,
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment