Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MAC shopping..


Have to go to MAC soon to stock up a little bit.....

will soon need a new Balcktrack fluidline, Studio finish concealer, probably soon also foundation......

and of course.....if they still ahve it in shop..........

one of Mac`s latest collections.....

Face & Body........

Face and Body


especially their Pro Sculpting Cream......


MAC Pro Sculpting Cream

I always love new Contouring products.....so i really look forward to getting my hands on this one......

Of course I know my self...will find many many more things.......

and maybe getting some fun gifts......they are always so good to me there.....


Have you been to Mac lately?
What did you get last makeupway?

Before I used to go there regularly...doesnt feel like it lately...just havent got the time anymore.......have to change this...and Make time......

There is always time for makeup....dont you think.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment