Friday, September 7, 2012

Gel nail sticker tutorial......

 
This is my nail look for the weekend....Gel nail stickers.......Lets try it out.....
 
 
I am a Gel nail sticker virgin....;)
 
 
 
 
 
You just start by fixing/trimming/filing your nails desired shape...also was them adn clean them
100 % before adding stickers.........I filed a little bit on the surface to buff it up...for a better grip.....
 
 
Then just adjust the nailstickers to the actual shape of your nails........and then just press them on...I did notice you really have to press some of them down.....
 
Also I had to ad some material on one nails so it fiotted the nail in size.....
 
You can for extra xtrength and longlasting abillity ad a clear top coat.......
 
 
We will see how they stay on and look after the weekend...??...
 
Have u tried these kind of nails??
Didi you like them??
 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment