Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lipstick swatches....Loreal.....

Found some old lipsticks...I thought I just swatch for you....


The packaging feels really luxurys in gold.......These are lipstick I totally forgot i have.....Got them from my grannie for christmas.....have to start using them.....


Its Loreal`s color rich series.....in the colors.....308 and 337...........



The pink one is pretty accurate to real life...maybe little more to the purple ...but the other one is more shifting in colors......not so dark as i the picture...see swatch to see more accurate....anyway.....

 
 
 
Its the two top swatches........left is no.308 and right top row is no 337........
 
I have lately decided to try to be better again at starting wearing lipstick...cause it just finish off any look so nice.......
 
And also if you dont have mych makeup on still looks pretty made up......
 
Enjoy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment