Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Basket final look...videotutorial



 
This is my latest makeuptutorial that I just uploaded on My youtube Channel....
 
 
 
Please Check it out and Comment Rate and Subscribe.....Love to hear what you think.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products used :
 
Eyes : 
 
Eyeshadow primer potion from Urban Decay
Lite Corrector from BitchslapCosmetics
Pure Creation Paint Pot from Mac
Yellow and Green from Ben Nye Palette
Lucky green from Mac
Green from Bitchslap Cosmetics Pride towerset
Vanilla from BenNye Palette
Glitter from Makeupstore
Blacktrack gelliner from Mac
Mascara from Loreal Million lashes extra Black
Turqouise eyeliner from Mac
Lashes from Eylure no 145`s
 
 
Face :
 
Moisturizer (face and eyecream)
Face primer Photo finish from Smashbox
Pro Longwear Studio finish foundation from Mac
Concealer Studio finish from Mac
Loose powder from Mac
Luminus Pressed powder from Sleekmakeup
Studio fix from Mac (for contouring, creambase)
Contouring palette from Sleek Makeup in medium
Loverush blush from Mac
Naked pigment from Mac (as a highlighter cheeks/nose)
 
Lips  (had two different on)
 
Lipbalm from Odd Molly
Lippencil from Mac
viva glam II ?? from Mac
or/and 24 carat from Bitchslap cosmetics
 
 
I just have to say....as you can see at the end of the video I had BIG problems with the editing....
I edited and uploade this video...five times and its still something wrong with it....even though I put in different clips at the end of the video it still shows it from the beginning but same time as the other correct clips....I dont understand why at all........but I was almost just gonna skip uploading it..so I left it as it is know only little wrong at the end between 9:16 to 9:48 I think it was....
 
So innoying...........I tried everything...dont know if its my computer, videocam, new memory card or the editing program.........
 
Anyway......about the makeup....
 
I wore this on my sons basketball finale......his team is Alvik and yellow and green are their colors........
 
Sorry for making another makeuplook so simular to the last ones...but its their colors..........and I do love them...looks nice....
 
One other thing about these fabbbb lashes....I love them I bought them in England earlier this summer.........didnt think I was gonna like them this much...but I do......
 
Lots of Love......
 
Please Comment Rate and Subscribe.....and see my other videos on My youtube Channel....
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment