Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lip stack blue Bitchslap Cosmetics....







This is my wonderful..colorful lipstack in blue/green tones from Bitchslap Cosmetics........


Look how creamy and colo colored this lipcolor is......forrest green......


And this is like a color in between the green and the blue really ....almost turqouish......

 
And this is my absolute favourite of them all........this lovely deep bright blue.....so pretty........
All of them has like a sheen in them...some glitter/shimmer particles.....
 

Here you have the swatches of them......


 
I have only tried them a couple of times....will give you a review later......
Also as with a lot of Bitchslaps products they come in  a stack very good when you are travelling...since I am one of them that have to pack every single color so I have all the choises in the world..........
 
 
Have you tried them??
 
enjoy :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment