Friday, September 21, 2012

Bp makeuplook tutorial...out now......


 
Here u have my latest makeup tutorial.......
Please check it out.....
 


Please give me your thoughts......its a very bold like....do u like...would u ever Dare to Wear.......

 
Please also check out My Youtube Channel for lots other vids.....
 
 

 
Here you have all the details about what products was used to acchive this look that I think is a lot "Dare to Wear"....... :
 
 
Eyeproducts :
 
 
Eyeprimerpotion from Urban Decay
Black Bean Jumbo pencil from NYX
Black  from my Ben Nye  Essential Eye shadow and rouge palette
Azalea from my Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant palette
A red sparkly pigment  from Mac
(could be discontinued??/will aslo let u now the name)
Kiss me Quick  Pro Longwear Lippencil
Brow pencil from Mac in Stud
Lashes from  aset of 3 from H&M
 
Lips :
 
Lipbalm from OddMolly
Lipprimer from Urban Decay
Lippencil from Mac kiss me quick pro longwer....
Black graph eyekohl pencil
Black lipstick from Viva La Diva
Red lipcreme/product from Bitchslap cosmetics Pride lip tower
A lip pout from Sleek Makeup no 157 Pin Up
 
 
With this much going on the eyes and eyebrows...you dont really need as dramatic lip...but I wanted to go full in for this football look....but you can if yiou would dare to wear the brows..do an nutrual lip......nude or something simular to your skin/liptone......
 
Cheeks :
 
Contoures as always......
Blush Raizin from Mac
 
 

 
 

 
I was actually really happy with the eyebrows.....unfortunatly my fringe is sooo long wright now that I had to fix it so it could be visible....
 
Red is a very bold/statement color I think....I will in next coming tutorials try do brows in differnet colors...like blues and purples.........soon coming up.....
 
See My channel soon coming up......

 
I hope you have enjoyed.........
 
 
Enjoy ::)


No comments:

Post a Comment