Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cruise boat...Symphony.....


 
 
This is the cruise ship we where on this past weekend........
 
 
 
 
 
I asbolute love this boat has gone with it quit a few times..and I always have a wonderful time......
 
Its like a big mall inside..at least it looks like it...and you live in cabins looking down on all the people on the main floor.......
 
 
We had a really fun time......and I did get some things that I am gonna show u soon.......
 
Lots of more pictures coming to show u.....my phone (that I use to take photos with was filled up, so I had to use my sons mobile....and I have had problems with my external harddrive so I cant upload until I get a new one.....)
 
I just love this boat....has something for all ages.....
 
Disco, playmaschine, entertainment, spa and a lot more........
 
You sleep awya for 2 days and have one day in the harbor in Helsinki..... 7hours to be correct......and there is a lot of good shopping in Helsinki......
 
tell u more later.....
 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment