Monday, September 17, 2012

Sorry for bad upate.......

SO sorry for the sometimes bad update........





Have had so much problem with computers and machines overall.....since before the summer......

One of our computers in the house broke......
STill have one small......but......

And I cant get my external harddrive to work.....so sad about that......but I will have to leave it in...because I have allllll my photos and movies and documents there.......hope I can get it to work....

The poiint I was gonna make with this was that I havent been able to empty my phone (which i take all my photos with right now).........so I have over 7000 photos and movies in it...so its full......

So I cant take photos with the camera.....so the last few weeks I have been taking photos with my blog app....directly in to the blog.......

This is why I have updated very poorly...somedays.......

Also I am soon getting (in a couple of days ) getting a new computer......and a new external harddrive should be here latest today..........

Hopefully u understand a little better now.....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment