Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Payday......

Today it`s payday here in Sweden for most people........

Most people get their there paycheck monthly....so from today and a couple of days forward the stores where ever you go are packed/crowded.....

The few days before payday is the best...not many people....at some places.....

We have a really good departmentstore/mall next to us where its hardly never no people...it opened just I think 2 years ago...it has been a big flop...but I love it,,,,








Because there you dont have to think of what day you go there...you ca´n go there any time a month and its never much people.....

And since it`s like that you get the best wervice where ever you go there...they really take there time...

And like I said before I really like when people are service minded and know how to take care of their customers.......

I will say it now and will say it again...people that work in service proffesions have to learn to be service minded...good service makes you come back.....

I also think it`s soon time to go to my favourite shop......

.....MAC....

need to stock up on some things.......

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment