Friday, September 7, 2012

Bad Ass barbie - Bitchslap....Multiuse...


                                      


This is one of the last products I bought before the summer that I am gonna show u......

This is Bad Ass Barbie stack from Bitchslap Cosmetics........

This is a tower set with a mix of different products...you can actually use only this and almost get a full makeuplook.......most of the products has multiuse.....



Here you have thís lovely purple eyepigment.........can of course be used in more way than just an eyepigemt...you can mix it with a fluid like Mac Fix + or Makeupstores mixing Liquid and create an eyeliner......can be used on the cheeks for a little more avantgarde look...and also added on the lips.....


This is a bright deep pink/cerise color......is first an eyepigment but can definlty be used as blush......


And here you have some glitter........what can you Not do with glitter thats my question???
Use it in the face in between your tits.......where ever really.......and you can never go wrong with pink if you ask me.......hihi


These are lipproducts/concealers....and of course you can also use them as cream blush and cream highlighter......





 
This is not only a Bad Ass product...also a kick ass product if u ask me......you can pull so many looks just by using onw tower set.....
 
Dont we all love those kind of prduct that really are multi use......
If I go to my self I know I am not so good at using products in more ways that one.....but there are soooooo many things you can use as at least 3 products.......
 
will show you more examples of this later on.......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment