Saturday, March 15, 2014

Anastasia BeverlyHills Dipbrow pomade


This is sucha  lovely product.......and I knew it would be before I got it as well....

I looooove it......and there is nothing better then a new product like this anyway...

you know how much I loooove and enjoy a new geliner or fluidline.....the same feeling with this.....wooooowwwww


This is Dark Brown...

at first I wasnt sure what colors to get for my self...

Wasnt sure if it was Dark brown or Ebony....so I ordered both...but I defintly feel now that Ebony might be a bit to dark...of course depends for what kind of look I am looking for....

we will see...might mix them or use them on different parts for a more real looking brow...then again...my own brows are only one color.....)....

Lovely products...I use it with an angled brush...a little smaller...not to large...for best precision....



As usuall as on all of her products wonderful packaging...

Good lid as well...seem to be tight on.......other wise some cheaper brands sometimes the lid can feel like its coming off or drying out the product...

I m right now still in the process of playin and trying it out...to see how I can use it best way for me.....

Will show you...proabbly next week.....

Love this products,...and definitly feel I need all of the colors for my kit....

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment