Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Mac Shopping

,

Just needed to stock up on some Mac items I use all the time.......



So I got this package sent to me......filled with mac goodies...and lots of perfume samples....


This is how it came...this comcpany that I ordered my mac things from has changed there packagin.....so fun to see...



Had everything boxed liked this...wrapped with tight plastic...



Will show you soon more what I got.....

my usuall stuff......



Always feel i need to have foundation and powder and brow liners at home in case I ran out....

have to.....

What was your last Mac purches...?

Maybe something more "fun"....even though these are neccesary for me....)...

Have to do some stocking up a little now and then.....

lOts of love

MizzmadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment