Friday, March 28, 2014

Sunset Makeuplook OUT NOW


This is my latest Sunset inspired look......I looove these kind of looks....as much as I looove sunsets.....so so beautiful....

And of course as always Dare to Wear...Dare to be Different and Makeup Your life....

And remeber Make it your OWN....Own it....

Use more pastell colors for a lighter look......or use brighter colors for a even more daring look.....

What ever feels good...but dare to wear...you´d be supriced what suites you...

When I wear this kind of looks I always get lots of nice comments.....but what most people say is it looks so great on you but i couldnt do it on my self....i dont look good in bright colors or color over all.....and it couldnt look as good....I just tell them Dare to try....and as everything practise makes perfect ;)

Most people benefits froma  bit of color.....a pop of color brings joy to your life I think...and always say...:)










This is how I came up with this color combo......I looove beutiul sky´s and this was just exceptional.....

So this was my inspiration.......








To Acchive this eyesshadow look i Used : 

Urban Decay Primer potion
Lite corrector from Bitchslapcosmetics
Bennye Lumiera eyeshadowpalette : sunyellow, Tangerine, Azaleam Cosmic violet
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Mascara
Lashes from BitchslapCosmetics




















These are really some of my alltime favourite looks to make and wear.....

hope you will try if you do tag me or send me phtots looove to see your take on it...





























Keep it Connected : 

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear









Check it out and let me know what you think....



Hope you had a lovely weekend...

Cant waitto hear what you think of this look....

lots of love MizzMadeUp







No comments:

Post a Comment