Saturday, March 15, 2014

On my trip Makeup to go...Sky´s the limit...


This was about the makeup i had packed and brought.....with me on the trip,...

a little amount for being me....:)

I always pack my founadtions really good.....still one broke...or not broke but had opened a little...

and I always when I fly anyway pack one founadtion in each bag...cause there is not much worse then having foundation all over other makeupproducts or all over your clothes.....:(....

One thing I always do as well is that I always travel with all my eyeshadow palettes in my handluggage....just couldnt take that horror of discovering all of your makeup palettes are broken...

And even though I do that they can still look a bit dusty and small bit rough...


Looove to take pictures from the air.....

Looove it.......and remember always Sky´s the limit.....:)


Love to fly over the clouds ona clear day like this....you can see so much......beautiful .)


lots of love

MizzmadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment