Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Sephora Shopping - Makeupforever



Here you have the things I did get from Sephora...including all my gifts.....

The loreal creams are not from Sephora..just got them at the same time....





As presents from Sephora I except the 15 % discount on all my Makeupforever products I also got A silver bag from clinique filled with goodies .....

A face scrub...and eyecream...a tinted moisturizer...and of course the ever so cute silver makeupbag... ( i looove small makeupbags overall.....sucker for that...)

Also got an Handcream from Sephoras own brand...which is good since I lately have been feeling soo dry.....

Of course also got some testers......Benefits foundation...and a brightneing concelaer from makeupforever....


Will show you more in detail later all the Makeupforver things....

Will Proabbly try yo film a Haul this weekend.....

Sooo happy for all my newbies and goodies.....freebees are always fun....I think....

Especially these nice things....


Lots of love

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment