Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Inspiration....



One element of life where I draw sooo much inspiration from in terms of makeuplooks and so on...is from Nature......and especiall the sky ....

This was the sky one time last week......woooow what an amazing sky...always makes me think of makeuplooks I am gonna do.....

This was a perfect example....

resembles my latest Sunset makeup look a lot...


Where do you get your inspirtaion from...what inspires you...

the forrest...or like I mentioned before palting of food on a restaurant can totally inspire me to looks....and flowers.......speaks for them selfs...

also animals.....

So much inspiration out there....

GO out and fins what inspires YOU....


go on...dont sit infront of this computer no more..... ;)
Maybe to see my vide...then you can go ;)...lol...

lots of love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment