Saturday, March 22, 2014

Makeuplook of the past weekend....Makeupgeek MUG shadows



this has really become a go to look for me the last couple of weeks...

I really looove this look.......and feel so beautiful in it.....

In my night gown or not ;)...lol....



Did try some different lipoptions to this look......

but feel all the time that something more subtile red goes really well with this look....obvisouly not to bright I feel.....depending on of course what you´re gonna do...;)


This is another great combo...


Tried it with this pink......njaaaaa....just doesnt really do it for me......


Here you can see the eyemakeup more upclose.....


These lashes are amazing.......have tried a couple of different lashes to this look...really makes a world of difference.....






For this eyelook using :

Makeupgeek eyesshadows :

Beaches & Cream, Shimma Shimms, Bitten, Cocoa Bear, Bada Bing


I fyou want to try this look check this tutorial out







I think I will wear this next weekend when flying abroad....:)..

Great for traveling....)

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment