Friday, March 28, 2014

Packing...for trips this weekend....


packing for our trips this weekend...we are going in different directions...all i the name of sports......

Yeyyyyy....

So 3 suitecases........are being packed all at one......

And I am really trying my best not to over pack completly.......,)......

will never be able to pack like normal person...but well well..Idid my best.....maybe....



Haflf of my bag will be filled with makeuprelated things,......and also one more big handluggage with the rest....eyeshadow palettes and so on....

How do you pack?

Just what you need.......to little.....(find your self missing things.wayyyy to much....(like me) or perfect amount?

I just cant pack to little cause I want tons of options...and usually when I travel be able to change outfits look for at least 2 times every day....at least from day to night......maybe even a shopping step in between.....need comfy style then....a little anyway....mor maybe not....lol....;)

And preferble makeup as well...

lots of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment