Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Reorganizing my brushes....


Had a big projec thte other night...

fixing and reorganinzing my brushes...

They have beena  mess for some time.....


Tried to separate the brushes a little.....eye blending brushes in one....shaderbrushes in one....powder brushes in one....and so on....


ALso did separet the brushe I only use for my PRO kit.....

Try to keep them in brushbelts or other storage (like bags)....

One thing I did notice pretty fast is that I really need all of my most used brushes in one big bowl...for ever day use....

Cause I do put the together anyway since I am most often in a rush getting ready....;)...lol...

Brands I have and use :

Mac, Real Techniques, MIST, Makeupstore, Peggy Sage, Sugarpill, MakeupForever,  SIgma (now have 1)

These are my most used brands anyway....

ALways like reorganinzing even though it takes time...since you often as with all cleaning and reorganinzing always find brushes I havent used ina  while...like rediscovering them...like nEW ,)....

Show you more about this project later..

lOts of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment