Thursday, March 27, 2014

Foundation combo of the day Mac face & Body and Laura mercier primer



Using my new Flat kabuki brush from Sigma to apply the founadtion of the day...

which is.....Face & Body from Mac.......

Under that for a longlasting resulte and smoother more perfect finish my Laura Mercier face primer.....

Really nice combo...

WHat I really looove about Mac´s Face and Body is that it just feel soooo light...doesnt feel at all as you´re wearing any founadtion....

and its buildible...so you can get any finisnh you desire....

Of course topped this combo of the day off with,...My Mac fix +....

Spray on.....

Looove my Fix +...always been used to much lately....or not....can you get to much of anythinhg makeuprelated....nope....

lots of love

MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment