Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DIfferent lighting...Spring Makeuplooks

This is the same eyeshadow look...just different lighting...

This first one is direct sunlight.........


And this one is inside the house...no flash or so.....(I never use flash)



What do you think?

I think I prefer the natural sunlight....or I know so...

But does "change" the loko a bit....or doenst really show it accurate to life...:)

Fun to try different dettings and so on....

Such different resulte....

Sometimes.....

I wore these two colorful looks this past weekend....the pink one inspired by sunset....

and the green one more inspired by the green grass outside the window from being snow a week ago....

Makeuptutorials for these looks coming up soon on My Youtube Channel

Stay tuned for that.....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment