Sunday, March 2, 2014

MUS New Makeupstore shopping


These where the things I got at my last shopping trip at Makeupstore...not so much for being me....

Trying to save up to going to Imats.....;)....

The Teddy you see on the picture is a fold out bag actually...really cute...and I got it as  a gift.....as I said before...

Also got some really cool stuff...

Some really innovative products...or product..

I´ve never heard of it anyway...

A scented Bronzer....

Soooo cool...and smells sooo lovely....you just totally want to sniff it...lol....;)..

Also got an eyedust..a very sparkly loos pigment

and  shader brush...actaully some of my favourite shader brushes are from Makeupstore

And got some samples...



Will show you more details here soon....

Lovely packaging isnt it...

lots of Love MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment