Monday, March 24, 2014

Lash looooove...



OMG...I just looked at this pictures from a while back.....

and I must say I looove these lashes......such amazing lash....

They are so "flary" and full...and do look very natural for me anyway.....;)....lol...






I have totally forgot about these last weeks....defintly have to start using them again.....

Looove when I rediscover products I already have......




I fyou´re wondering from where they are...

are froma  big bundle of lashes...70 pack to be exact from Bitchslapcosmetics.com

Really great lashes....if u have followed me a while you might know by now that I used to only use Mac lashes..

Then tried some other brands.....but always found my self going back to Mac....

but did find some drugstore pearls like this (the pricepoint is like drugstore)

These lashes are from a  bundle pack from BitchslapCosmetics.com
also before also found great lashes from frensh brand Peggy Sage..

for my kit....
(since I get the pro discount there)

















What are your favourite lashes right now?

I can so easily get stuck at some certain lashes...and then I will find new ones next time....and everytime I m like I loooove these...have to use them all the time...

And lately all of these lashes have been from the Bitchslap 70 -packs....

lots of love

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment