Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rediscoverd a old goodie Mac brush


JUts recently rediscovered my Mac 128 brush....

A wonderful very dense duo fibre brush with two types of brizzles..

Half side of synhtetic hair and one side of real hair...

This makes it perfect for both creme products and powder...

Just flip it over after what product you´re using....

For me right now...perfect for my contouring rountine...when I first use my creme product and then need to set it with powder....

Perfect :)...



As you can see a very dense an oval shaped brush.....so you can twist it around to make it fit the desired place on your face...

This picture below is from the side......


This brush does actually I see now remind me of the Face expert brush from real Techniques....perfect shape for the face...I guess....

Also that its so dense makes the application perfect.....flawless fininsh...

Haent actually used it for years...but just now recently rediscoverd it....

Looove to do that...feels like I have got a new brush.....:)

My brush on these picture where of course dirty

This is how it looks like cleaned....





Have you rediscoverd any brushes lately?

lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment